SAP Billing and Rates Configurator
Our direct client, located in Dutchess County, NY is seeking an SAP Billing & Rates Configurator for an immediate contract to hire position. In this role, the perfect candidate will be responsible for translating the business needs, including customer contact center, customer accounting and cost & rate requirements into functionality within SAP’s S/4 Hana utility industry software solution via system configurations. The SAP Billing and Rates Configurator will also act as a liaison between the Technology department and the business process / system owners. In addition, they will gain an understanding and business knowledge as it relates to the Customer Relationship & Billing SAP business processes. They will also continuously seek to optimize the processes to streamline and drive efficient system and business operations. Responsibilities could change as the needs of the department evolve.
More specificlly, the SAP Billing & Rates Configurator is responsible for the following:
· Perform SAP system analysis, design, configuration and production support activities using SAP’s S/4 Hana system.
· Support all phases of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation including the generation of required documentation throughout each phase of the project.
· Support the testing and implementation of scheduled patches released by SAP.
· Collaborate with other SAP Configurators and ABAP Developers to implement, design and support defined requirements.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the standard SAP data structures & processes.
· Participate in troubleshooting incidents reported to IT and assist in identifying root cause of issues.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the business processes impacted throughout the SAP S/4 Hana Customer Relationship & Billing (CR&B) solution, and working with the business units, actively identify & implement efficiency opportunities.
· Actively participates in industry communities to continuously expand upon knowledge and improve the standards and awareness of the company’s SAP practices
· Actively participate in SAP industry community to identify areas of opportunity for the company.
· Bachelor’s degree in and at least 2 years of related professional experience in areas such as SAP development, configuration or administration, systems programming, information systems development, or a closely related field
· In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, candidates with an Associate’s degree in the aforementioned fields of study and at least 3 years of related professional experience will be considered
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels
- Strong leadership, negotiation and consultative skills at a cross-functional level
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- Experience with SAP S/4 Hana ISU Billing, Bill-Print, Device Management Modules
- Prior experience as a SAP S/4 Hana ISU platform configuration – with an indepth knowledge of the Billing Master Data, Rates Configuration, Billing Schema, Price Keys, Discounts, Time of Use, On Bill Financing and other bill related processes.
- Experience with SAP’s Exception Management
- Experience with ABAP Programming
- Demonstrate an understanding of SAP Best Practices for ISU Billing & Rates
- Demonstrate an understanding of SAP’s Contracts, Contract Accounts, Business Partner and installations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the SAP S/4 Hana ISU Data Module
- Master’s degree in aforementioned fields
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the Sales and Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes.
- Demonstrate basic programming skills and understanding.
- Experience in Energy & Utilities or services industry
- Experience in a regulated and/or co-sourced environment
- Hands on experience participation within large, transformational projects and acting as an organizational change agent
Please send your resume for immediate consideration. US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only are eligible. Excellent benefits package offered.
Job ID: 4683