SAP Lead ABAP Developer
Our direct Client located in Oklahoma City, OK has an exciting new opportunity for an SAP ABAP Lead Developer to join our clients growing Global Applications team.
Qualified candidates will work as a Lead Developer to assist the Director with Global implementations and support the current environment and new projects. This position’s primary function is to own all development and work with IT and users to get end-to-end approved design and interface specifications developed.
- Responsible for SAP development, Integrations, Workflow, Smartforms, EDI & E-commerce.
- Review business requirements, propose solutions, perform technical design reviews,
- Responsible for defining our clients standards for code development
- Responsible for Designing and creating technical specification creation.
- Responsible for developing high quality FRICEW solutions that meet overall business requirements as agreed to by functional specifications.
- Responsible for developing unit test plan and data, and perform unit/program testing.
- Responsible for developing documentation and transferring knowledge to in-house team members.
- Responsible reviewing the developers code for quality and standards
- Responsible for developing and executing against solution strategies and business plans that support business expansion.
- Focuses on integrating various parts of a solution into one cohesive network that solves a larger technical problem(s).
- Oversees complex technical lifecycles from inception, requirements analysis, design, to fluid implementation phases.
- Coordinates tasks and objectives with internal and external resources.
- Accountable for detailed solution designed developed by Application Leads.
- Ensures use of repositories for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents.
- Consulted on technical area road map and responsible for aligning application/technology road map to address business needs.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external users.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or applicable work experience would be advantageous
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Development (ABAP, Java API’s/SOAP/REST services)
- Strong Ability to partner with both Business and Technology individuals at all levels of the Organization
- Technical knowledge and design skills
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (ability to address large and small audiences).
- Ability to articulate (verbally / visually) ideas, approach, concepts, options, risk, impact, and recommendations to technical, non-technical, and Leadership audiences. [facilitate meetings with medium to large audience of peers]
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Must be highly organized, motivated, and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to provide expert technical and Thought Leadership in a domain area / app suite.
- Outstanding leadership skills including partnering, consensus building, influencing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Team-based, Customer-service-oriented environment.
- Must have hands on in ABAP development
- Experience managing AMS development team.
- Experience in participating in projects (development, EDI, integration)
- Experience with non-SAP apps like ReadSoft, Hyperion, Concur (integration support), etc
- Experience in 3rd party EDI providers
- Experience in PP, QM, SD, MM, Inventory, FICO, Workflow, Smartforms, EDI development is a must
- Experience in FIORI, BW, HR, Cloud Integration and HANA is a plus
- Experience in Solman to control development lifecycle
- Experience with authorization check within ABAP programs
- Experience with Dialog Programming, User Exits, IDOCS/ALEs/BAPI
- Development standards and guidelines definition and implementation
- Experience with performance tuning
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data conversion
- Baseline understanding of full SAP ERP and related SAP software.
- Expertise in implementation project life-cycles including; blueprinting, configuration, testing, cut-over and go-live support
- Knowledge of SAP project management methodology from a custom development perspective
Our client offers a highly competitive base salary and benefits/bonus package.
Job ID: 4473