Business Analyst – Long-term contract
Please note this role will be fully remote and the selected candidate will not be expected to report to any onsite location. Preference on East Coast or Central time zone.
The Senior Business Analyst will work with Directors through Managers in the Global Learning Technology team to define and agree requirements, user stories/use cases, acceptance criteria and change management implications for the new learning technology solutions at the company.
The Business Analyst must be able to drive requirement gathering, assessment and evaluation while providing business analysis inputs, asking probing questions, driving stakeholder alignment and document requirements in a clear organized manner. The Business Analyst should achieve this through:
- Collection, analysis, evaluation and documentation of the business, data and functional requirements.
- Documentation and presentation in a clear and unambiguous style of the Business Solution including:
- Business rules
- Business processes
- Data access and security needs
- Issues and risks
- Impacts (such as: to related business policies, organizations, or processes, training, IT architecture)
- Analysis and providing of process improvement recommendations.
The Business Analyst develops and presents artifacts describing the System Requirements including, as appropriate:
- Presentations and Diagrams
- Process Flows (using BPMN)
- Use Cases & User Stories
- Gap analysis
- Other requirements documentation as appropriate to document and communicate the System Requirements.
The Business Analyst must be able to communicate requirements effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
They will be responsible for tracing the requirements during implementation to ensure that the developed system is consistent and in scope with the determined system requirements.
They may frequently assist or direct the testing function in development and evaluation of test cases and test results.