Senior Business Analyst - Long Term Contract - REMOTE
We seek a Senior Business Analyst to work on a long-term (12-24+ months) project with a global client. This position can be done remotely, ideally from Eastern or Central US time zones, as there are many project stakeholders in Europe.
The projects are very interesting application development projects involving modern cloud (Azure), big data, and Sales/CRM technologies. Immediate interview and hire!
The Senior Business Analyst will work with Senior Leadership and international business users in all Global Business Groups, to define and describe requirements, user stories/use cases, acceptance criteria and change management implications for the new or enhanced technology solutions.
The Business Analyst is a consultant to the Global Clients & Markets team who will apply facilitative, elicitation, analytical, writing and presentation skills to assist the team in development of requirements through:
- Collection, analysis and documentation of the business, data and functional requirements.
- Documentation and presentation in a clear and unambiguous style of the Business Solution including:
- Business rules
- Business processes
- Data access and security needs
- Issues and risks
- Impacts (such as: to related business policies, organizations, or processes, training, IT architecture)
- Analysis and providing of process improvement recommendations.
The Business Analyst develops and presents artifacts describing the System Requirements including, as appropriate:
- Presentations and Diagrams
- Process Flows (using BPMN)
- Use Cases & User Stories
- Gap analysis
- Other requirements documentation as appropriate to document and communicate the System Requirements.
The Senior Business Analyst must be able to communicate requirements effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
They will be responsible for tracing the requirements during implementation to ensure that the developed system is consistent and in scope with the determined system requirements.
They may frequently assist or direct the testing function in development and evaluation of test cases and test results.
% of Time
Requirements management and documentation
Business process documentation and process improvement analysis
Data processing rule definition
- 8-10 years business experience focused on business, process or systems analysis and requirements management
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines and possess excellent interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; strong organization, problem solving, and management skills
- Ability to determine appropriate escalation path
- Strong experience with Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point, Teams, preferably exposure to Azure DevOps
- Account Management, Account Planning, Opportunity Management, Power BI experience a plus
- Possess knowledge of techniques and deliverables for analyzing and documenting logical relationships among the business, processes, or events within information technology systems. Understand the principles and practices involved in planning, managing, and implementing projects and portfolios.
- Strong communications skills. Must be comfortable working in a global environment.
- Experience working for a professional services firm is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales, CRM, client relationship management, opportunity/demand management, account planning, and other go to market procedures would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (ADO) would also be a plus, Jira or other modern content system for use cases is acceptable.
Job ID: 4931