Service Desk Analyst
Service Delivery Analyst
Our direct client helps insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions. They work consultatively with their clients to revitalise their operations, reinvent established processes, and implement future-ready solutions that deliver measurable benefit and improve data-driven decision making.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to provide timely and efficient 2nd and 3rd Level support to the organisation’s user community across the Americas region.
The Service Delivery Analyst should have experience administrating common services including Windows 10, Office 365, Intune device management, Active Directory, deploying SCCM builds, and Time Management.
- Respond to requests for IT support and services (including incidents and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, while adhering to the defined SLA timeframes using our IT Service Management tools.
- Analyse and resolve 2nd/3rd line support while working with other support workgroups (Infrastructure, Application Support, etc.) to resolve/fulfil incidents, requests and problems.
- Log and track the status of assigned requests for IT support and services, ensuring regular customer updates.
- Provision and deploy new equipment and applications to individuals and groups, following the appropriate processes and ensuring compliance with licensing requirements.
- Provide technical solutions to IT and business requests/requirements, engaging with key IT Stakeholders where appropriate.
- Provide the relevant equipment and support for meetings as required by the business.
- Follow the defined department ITIL processes and procedures, and wider company standards, policies and procedures; providing feedback on processes where improvement opportunities are identified.
- Maintain the hardware inventory to ensure accuracy and strictly follow the procurement process.
- Perform proactive maintenance on supported systems, ensuring supported offices are visited for IT maintenance on the agreed schedule.
- Provide regular updates to customers, and to the BAU Team and Infrastructure Support Manager, on progress with items, escalating issues where a technical or management escalation is required.
- Build positive relationships with users to enhance the level of service provided.
- Positively contribute ideas and feedback to help the team grow and improve; participate actively in team meetings and other activities as required
- Advanced Active Directory administration (user and group management, adding objects to the domain, etc.)
- Hardware installation and troubleshooting, including laptops, desktops, telephones, smartphones & tablets, printers, and other peripherals.
- Mandatory current experience with Windows 10 installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Experience in building/imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware using SCCM or Intune.
- iPhone configuration, support, and user assistance, including mobile device management solutions such as Intune.
- Understanding of Service Management concepts. ITIL foundation qualified (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to prioritise own workload and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all level
- Exposure to common applications i.e. Microsoft Office 2016 & Outlook and other Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration (user and group management, adding objects to the domain, etc.)
- Hardware installation and troubleshooting, including laptops, desktops, telephones, mobile telephony, printers, and other peripherals
- Experience of common build and imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware
- iPhone configuration, support, and user assistance, including secure mail applications such as Intune
- Experience in IT Service management logging systems; ideally Service Now or similar
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with outstanding troubleshooting skills, possess excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter who delivers solutions in high pressure situations.
Our client is very proud that nine out of ten of our people recommend their firm as a place to work. They pride ourselves on having a positive work environment where our people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across our business.
They are very committed to ensuring that their people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, they provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Furthermore, our client is a fun and inclusive place to work where people are truly valued and encouraged to enjoy a host of social and sporting activities available. Quiz nights, tennis tournaments, football matches and a range of other events take place throughout the year
For immediate consideration, please respond today with your updated resume!
Job ID: 4634