SharePoint/.Net Developer Specialist
Our direct client, a chemical manufacturing company based in lower Fairfield County, Ct, is actively looking to hire a SharePoint/.NET Developer Specialist. This individual will be heavily involved in the development and support of SharePoint as they integrate it throughout their company. Additional responsibilities will include .NET development and support of key company systems, including CRM and ERP. This position will require a significant amount of interaction with employees at all levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly with individuals at all levels of computer proficiency.
• Ability to respond in a flexible manner and to reprioritize work as situations change.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as being a contributing team player.
• Expert knowledge of Office Applications and their integration points with SharePoint
• Knowledge of technologies, such as SQL, C#, .Net Framework.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 4-Year degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5 years working experience in design, development, and implementation of applications based on .Net and Microsoft SharePoint related technologies.
• Experience with SharePoint Development, Web Parts and workflow creation.
• Ability to write stored procedures, complex SQL queries, and analyze SQL data.
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or higher
• Microsoft SharePoint Designer
• Knowledge of Sharegate and Nintex forms and workflows desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet with department users to gather functional and business requirements and assist with team site design and migration of content. Serve as a technical expert resource for departmental superusers.
• Create and maintain team sites, list definitions, master pages and layouts, webparts and workflows.
• Troubleshoot, isolate and diagnose SharePoint application issues.
• Provide end user support and develop training materials primarily as related to SharePoint.
• Administer the SharePoint environment, including security, permissions, etc.
• Evaluate, install and perform upgrades of off-the-shelf SharePoint solutions in conjunction with business requirements.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
Excellent work environment, comprehensive benefits package including free onsite gym with personal trainers and wellness program.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!
Job ID: 4366