SharePoint Online Portal Content Administrator - Long Term Contract - REMOTE
For our direct client, a prominent global firm, we seek an experienced SharePoint Online Portal Content Administrator for a long-term (12-36 months) contract position that can be done remotely, anywhere in the US, working East Coast hours.
In this role, the consultant will be responsible for managing SharePoint Online (SPO) Intranet portal content requests and performing various website content updates including new materials, content revisions, appropriate navigation to content, etc. Focused time management, exemplary customer service, and problem-solving skills are keys to success in this position. The nature of the position requires an ability to prioritize activities and to communicate clearly on a variety of different levels, and across different teams.
Deliverables associated with this position include updating web content and/or building sites for special projects.
The essential duties and responsibilities require experience working with Microsoft cloud-based SharePoint Online. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as this role evolves.
- Process, monitor, manage, and perform quality assurance on content support requests
- Follow established Intranet portal publishing processes
- Update process documentation regularly and communicate any changes to users and to support teams
- Utilize Cloud-native SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office products to create/update portal content
- Provide content delivery and best practices consulting globally to content owners
- Other project or Intranet support duties as assigned
- Build relationships and be responsive to requests from all levels of stakeholders
- Minimum two years SharePoint Online
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and equivalent experience
- Experience managing and posting SharePoint Online cloud native content
- Ability to use cloud-based tools, applications, Microsoft Office software and Microsoft 365 cloud-based workplace tools and applications
- Any experience around cloud-based systems ie..Azure, AWS, GCP, etc. is a plus, in that most of the content describes cloud-based applications, infrastructure, and solutions.
- Technical writing desired
Immediate interview and hire – send resume today for immediate consideration!Job ID: 5150