SharePoint Solution Architect - Long-term Contract
SharePoint Solutions Architect, long-term contract, remote!
We seek an experienced SharePoint Solutions Architect to work remotely for our direct client, a global firm based in the NY/NJ/CT Tri-state area.
In this role, the Solution Architect leverages required tools, IT Standards and methodologies in leading all technical resources in the creation of end-to-end Solution Architecture artifacts and documentation for the assigned portfolio. Also fulfills the role of trusted advisor to the business (or their representative) as part of an envisioning process as well as providing technical/design oversight:
- Collaborate with Global, Regional and Local IT organizations on end-to-end Solution design
- Leverage and develops architecture patterns and building blocks
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture on IT standards, principles and models.
- Provide technical leadership to virtual teams and as a subject matter expert (SME) where appropriate
- Drive the envisioning process working closely with business representatives for an assigned portfolio
- Provide oversight and accountability for an assigned portfolio’s solution design in the Global Solutions organization.
To fulfill this role we desire the following experience and knowledge:
DB: MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB
Additional desired experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of recent and relevant hands on experience, past development experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS) across Microsoft Azure cloud and the Microsoft technology stack in general (Azure, .NET, Power Platform), IT Security, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry best practices
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, Kubernetes container orchestration
Send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 4672