Azure Solution Architect - Long-term contract
Azure Solution Architect – Long-term contract
Our direct client in Northern New Jersey is doing large-scale application development and is designing "Azure-Native" applications, and is seeking Solutions Architects to join the team immediately, for long-term contracts.
- Design and implement the solution architecture necessary to support the firm's portfolio of Global Audit applications.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to ensure that solutions are designed in accordance with client's patterns and standards.
- Review business processes and technical solution designs to help ensure selection of appropriate technology and alignment with the Client's Azure Platform
- Deep Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack and enabling technologies – these includes, but are not limited to, Windows Server, AD, SQL Server, SharePoint, .Net, Power BI, Office 365
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Knowledge of Azure solution architecture (IaaS and PaaS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (Exam AZ300)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Design (Exam AZ301)
- Azure Cloud or any other Microsoft certifications a plus
- Ability to document (via models and whitepaper) solutions that reflect technology, application and data architectures.
- Ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Mature and selfmotivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Capability to work as an effective member of a global team.
- Ability to relate the goals of IT service delivery to business goals.
- A focus on customer satisfaction and highquality service delivery, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills – comfortable presenting and discussing ideas to an audience
- This person will need to be proficient at adapting to and working with a variety of personality types, and have the ability to form and maintain positive working relationships. The ability to work well with both key individuals and groups within the client's global environment is a key component to success in this role
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in technology, application and information architectures and the delivery of applications in distributed and/or cloud environments, including ten years of relevant architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in technology or related field
Job ID: 4462