Software Engineer - C#, C++ - Full-time
Our client in Westchester, NY is searching for a full time software engineer to join their team. This position is responsible for working on the development of software for Advanced Non Destructive Testing Machines.
- Programming experience in: C# and C++ (plus if you have both)
- Experience with .net framework 4.0 and higher, Windows Forms App and WPF App
- UI development experience
- Experience working with Real Time System
- Experience with Ultrasonic Non-Destructive testing especially in Phased Array is a Plus
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and proven experience of software engineering
- Qualified to Undergrad Degree or equivalent in computer science, Electrical or Electronics or related discipline.
- Effective communicator – orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Present a professional image at all times
- Can work independently and cooperatively in a group
- Willingness to learn, is enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to take initiative
1) Work with vendor supplied SDK and construct the software Interfaces based on that can work seamlessly with different hardware’s from different supplier, using supplier’s API and library functions.
2) Working on software to handle the advanced systems.
3) Working on provide logic display for multiple phased array applications in various industries.
Working with other engineer and Manager to build common functions across product lines.
Customer Support – Help support customers in the field with application, and software problems, including field trips when necessary.
Job ID: 4071