Software Engineer's - C/C++/Python and Bash
Join a leader in the cyber-security field, working to develop cutting edge software solutions. We seek software engineers with 3-5+ year's of experience with C, C++, Python and Bash to join a growing team of successful engineers.
– Architect, Design, Develop, test and deliver high quality software, including preparing proposals to outline developmnet as directed by the management team.
– Develop and maintain knowledge of software application layout and options and recommend improvements
– Submit code for and participate in regular reviews focusing on architecture, styles, standards, and functionality
– Maintains high quality coding and validation standards throughout the development cycle
– Monitor and report software errors and design and deploy troubleshooting measures and solutions – recommend solutions
– creates test scenarios and test automations suites
– facilitates functional test planning and testing
– works effectively within a team environment
– effectively and confidently communicate technical issues in a clear, collaborative manner to both technical and non-technical peers
– Support the Product Development Life Cycle. Create high and low-level design documents and PDP documentation that defines the functionality that will be implemented. Track open issues and assist in future release planning.
– Review product documentation for technical accuracy
– Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Any previous security clearances, a plus
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Strong experience in C, C++, Python, and Bash
– Strong experience designing and developing applications in C
– Strong understanding of multithreading, concurrency and memory management using POSIX Threads
– Knowledge of Unix/Linux Systems
– Some familiarity with Java
– experience with debugging software, like GDB
– experience with unity testing frameworks, like CUnit and Unittest
– TCP/IP and UDP/IP
– experience with version control software (GIT, Subversion, CVS), a plus
– experience with Agile development, a plus
– Technical writing and communication, organizational skills
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!
Job ID: 4085