Software Engineer - Windows C# / C++
Our direct client seeks an experienced software engineer with experience working C# and C++ to develop cybersecurity solutions.
This is a new position in a fast-growing company, a leader in it's field internationally. The company offers strong career growth and technical training, a team-oriented work environment, and healthy company culture. Great place to work!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with customers to understand problems and define solutions.
• Setup and Test new hardware platforms that are developed.
• Development, write C#, C++, C, code as required.
• Configure OS for new hardware platforms, install proprietary applications, and define tests plans to match system requirements.
• Ability to test driver features, convey working knowledge of the feature to the Test Group and the Documentation Group.
• Maintain control of new systems: controlling revisions of HW and SW, and running meaningful tests during the development Cycle.
• Work effectively within a team environment.
• Other duties as management may so direct.
• Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows: – – Development skills and overall knowledge of Windows – C#/C++ programming skills – Network skills – Familiarity of version control software (CVS, GIT)
• Significant hands-on experience with the software development and testing.
• Overall coordination, development and execution of product development.
Any prior experience working in an industrial control environment using Modbus or OSI PI would be a huge plus!
Send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 4021