Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Software Solutions Lead - Long-Term Contract - Hybrid
Software Solutions Lead
Our direct client in Northern NJ is looking to hire an experienced Software Solutions Lead, to help design software functionality which will enable the business to tackle new types of client opportunities. The client has a large, custom application which is used globally in their business, and the system is flexible to accommodate new business workflows.
In this role, the Solutions Lead will be part of a large software development practice, using their Business Analysis skills and knowledge of custom software functionality, to work with the business and the technical teams to define, build and deliver new application functionality for the business. This is an immediate hire position, as a long-term contractor (18-36 months +).
The client is located in Northern NJ, the position is hybrid with 2 days working from home and generally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays in the office. Reason for onsite requirement is meeting and working closely with subject-matter experts on the team who are also onsite, for discussing and solutioning new software functionality and requirements. We seek someone in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area who is looking to work closely with people, with the hybrid schedule.
– 5+ years working on custom software development projects
– 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst / Requirements Lead, Solutions Lead, Software Development Manager, or Product Owner/Manager
– 3+ years experience in custom Microsoft development environments, experience with AzureDevOps is a plus.
– experience in both Waterfall and Agile SDLC's is a plus
– strong expertise with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– excellent interpersonal and communications skills
This company is a well-known global firm, a leader in their field. They are consistently rated as a Top Place to Work.
Immediate interview and hire!
Job ID: 5207