Software Solutions Lead
Our direct client in Northern NJ is looking to hire an experienced Software Solutions Lead, to help design software functionality which will enable the business to tackle new types of client opportunities. The client has a large, custom application which is used globally in their business, and the system is flexible to accommodate new business workflows. In this role, the Solutions Lead will be part of a large software development practice, using their Business Analysis skills and knowledge of custom software functionality, to work with the business and the technical teams to define, build and deliver new application functionality for the business. This is an immediate hire position, as a long-term contractor, with good potential to convert to full-time.
The client is located in Northern NJ, the position can be mostly remote but we seek a candidate who could drive to the worksite occasionally for team meetings, so we're looking for someone in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area.
– 5+ years working on custom software development projects
– 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst / Requirements Lead, Solutions Lead, Software Development Manager, or Product Owner/Manager
– 3+ years experience in custom Microsoft development environments, experience with AzureDevOps is a plus.
– experience in both Waterfall and Agile SDLC's is a plus
– strong expertise with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– excellent interpersonal and communications skills
This company is a well-known global firm, a leader in their field. They are consistently rated as a Top Place to Work.
Immediate interview and hire!
Job ID: 5007