Solution Architect - API Integration
Solution Architect – API Integration
Our direct client in CT is looking for a Solution Architect to drive the third-party integration solution. In this role, you are responsible for design and implement technology solutions that transform current state systems and integration architecture into a digital platform of microservices and APIs to enable new business capabilities and rapid feature development powering digital channels and innovation at scale. The solution architect ensures that the project architecture is aligned with the enterprise technology strategy, adheres to the technology standards, security and privacy requirements, design patterns, and best practices.
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solution architectures in support of project implementations to ensure alignment with overall technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business constraints.
- Technological oversight of a solution within the application portfolio. Help apply technology policies within solutions.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined architectural patterns, proven for use in particular business and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to enable their use.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Coach & mentor other Software Architects and Engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or manager/solution architect in an Application, Systems, Database, or Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital, HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience working with an expansive global technology infrastructure ranging from legacy, on-premise, web, cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and multiple (1,000s) outlets
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, delivery, coding, maintenance, and security of Third Party Software as a Service applications and Third Party enterprise integrations in the restaurant industry. Preferred third-party delivery platform experience: Olo, Urban Piper, Custom Integrations with UberEats, GrubHub, DoorDash, PostMates, SkipTheDishes, FoodPanda, etc. Preferred third-party kiosk and other vendor experience: Nextep Systems.
- Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of the major enterprise development platforms (Lambda/AWS, Azure, .NET, Node.js, Java, etc.). Deep understanding of different integration patterns and best practices such as events, synchronous vs. asynchronous messaging, peer-to-peer, Publish-subscribe, distributed logs and RESTful APIs.
- Advanced level System Architecture and Design skills and experience.
- Advanced level Systems Integration skills and experience.
- Very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts.
- Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology risks.
- Experience leveraging a variety of frameworks and methods to develop and promote architecture.
Job ID: 4590