Apply for job
Solution Architect - Marketing Technology
Solution Architect – Marketing Technology
- direct client in CT is looking for a Solution Architect – Marketing Technology to drive the solution architecture for marketing technology platforms at the firm that support and enable the business strategies. The solution architect will ensure that the project architecture is aligned with the enterprise technology strategy, adheres to the technology standards, security and privacy requirements, design patterns, and best practices. The solution architect will work as part of a product team but will have an indirect reporting relationship with an Enterprise Architect to align with the target state architecture.
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet its organizational business objectives.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solution architectures in support of project implementations ensure alignment with overall technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business constraints.
- Technological oversight of a solution within the application portfolio. Help apply technology policies within solutions.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined architectural patterns, proven for use in particular business and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to enable their use.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Coach & mentor other Software Architects and Engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or manager in an Application, Systems, Database, or Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital, HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience working with an expansive global technology infrastructure ranging from legacy, on-premise, web, cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and multiple (1,000s) outlets
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning and delivering marketing technology solutions. Experience in "buy vs. build" decisions to solve complex digital business solutions. Familiarity with digital commerce and marketing technology platforms, one-to-one personalization for offers and promotions, and customer data platforms (CDPs). Preferred platform experience on Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of the major enterprise development platforms (.NET, Node.js, Java, etc.).
- Advanced level System Architecture and Design skills and experience.
- Proven ability to create an architecture solution in alignment with the reference architecture and utilize foundational services to address the quality attributes (non-functional requirements) of the solution.
- Very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms at most levels in the organization.
- Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts.
- Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology risks.
- Experience leveraging a variety of frameworks and methods to develop and promote architecture.
Job ID: 4591