Our direct client, a growing Fintech company, located in Fairfield County, CT is looking for 2 SQL backend developer's to join their team!
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementation and enhancement of backend features for new platform, including implementation of new functionality and RESTful API web services, and maintenance and support of production systems
- Hands on implementation of RESTful APIs and web services under the guidance of the Development Team Lead or Architect
- Coordinate with QA team for implementation of automated test scripts to improve quality and reliability of product features
- Work with project managers, business analysts and quality analysts to successfully deliver software solutions
- Communicate changes in scope, effort and timeline with project management team
- Demonstrated adaptability to organize, coordinate and implement tasks with strong attention to detail
- Strong C#/.NET experience, ideally with a solid understanding and relevant experience with web service implementation
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design
- Strong SQL experience desired
- Extremely high energy, with focus on problem solving and collaboration
- Effective communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Experience working on small to large projects with guidance of a senior level developer or team lead
- The software developer has experience in a variety of Web tools and languages.
- Passionate about API design and building extraordinary and unique applications.
- Enjoys working with a team of driven developers to build state-of-the-art APIs to drive advanced web and mobile applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert those requirements to intuitive user interfaces and application flow.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits program, collaborative workspace environment and access to office building gym.
Please send your resume and salary requirements today!
Job ID: 4195