SQL Developer - Long-term Contract
For our direct client in Northern NJ, we seek an experienced SQL Server developer for a long-term (12-24 months) contract.
In this role you will assist in database and ETL development on a large-scale, global software project.
- Assist with upgrade of current application to SQL 2016 and carry out complete analysis and development for the upgrade.
- Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS packages.
- Review query plans and tune performance tuning the stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Upgrade SSRS reports to 2016 version.
- Write archiving and purge processes
- Work well in a team environment and in harmony with other team members
- Experience working with teams located across different locations and onsite offshore model
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures),
- Must have experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, complex query performance optimizations, blocking and deadlocking issues, table partitioning, data replication/restore process Design and development of Microsoft SQL Server databases(MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012).
- Experience in development of SSIS packages to Extract Data, Transform, Load (ETL) data into SQL Server from different environments;
- Experience in Database Maintenance plans for the performance of SQL Server, which includes Database Integrity Checks, Update Database Statistics and Re-index the fragmented indexes.
- Design database by adding tables, relationships, create stored procedures, views, Triggers, Functions and performance tuning of SQL queries
- Experience with SSRS Reports development.
- Experience with Azure (Managed SQL /PaaS services ) will be an added advantage.
Immediate interview and hire! Send resume today for immediate consideration. All work is on-site in the northern NJ work location.
Job ID: 4399