Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
SQL Server DBA / Developer - Full-time - REMOTE
`Senior SQL Developer/DBA – FULL-TIME, REMOTE
Our direct client in Norwalk, CT is expanding their team and seeks an experienced SQL Server Developer with DBA skills. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the development and administration of various SQL Server and SQL based systems. This “hands-on” position requires solid technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to a wide variety of data-centric requirements. Must be a self starter who enjoys problem solving, researching techniques and methodologies to produce effective, complete and reliable solutions. Ability to collaborate and work with teams and can be counted on to complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal oversight.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to support: data warehouse, business intelligence, internal and external data integration needs.
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions and reports to support enhancement to critical SQL based business systems.
- Analyze troubleshoot and remediate data integrity issues.
- Monitor systems; proactively manage and maintain configurations to insure performance and availability.
- Perform database and related asset backups and recovery.
- SQL query optimization; index management.
- System performance and optimization tuning.
- Support production systems for database problem resolution, recovery and emergency off-hour support.
- 7 + years working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or newer versions
- Experience implementing maintaining and automating backup and recovery plans.
- Experience in database design, development, implementation and methodologies for Data warehouses and OLTP business systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Transact SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions.
- Experience automating data Import/Extraction using SQL Server tools such as SSIS, BCP, bulk insert.
- Ability to examine and optimize query execution plans and index/data usage.
- Experience analyzing hardware, software, network ecosystems to optimize database server performance.
- Experience resolving locking, dead lock issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting (SSRS).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with these systems is a plus:
- IBM System i (i5, AS400), IBM DB2 for I
- Boomi integration platform
- Salesforce CRM platform
- Azure SQL Database platform
- Data integration with external sources using Web Services/SFTP
- Virtual Server Environments with SAN’s (VMWare, XenServer),
- Familiarity with various programming and/or scripting languages such as: C#, VB/VBA, PowerShell, batch/command files, XML, BIML, JSON.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in USA requiring no sponsorship
Job ID: 5212
IT Operational – Control & Monitoring Analyst – Long Term Contract – Hybrid
Job ID: 5226
Montvale, New Jersey