SQL Server DBA
Our client in New Haven County, an extremely innovative growing organization is looking to add a Database Administrator to their team on a full-time basis. Competitive salary with great benefits, work life balance, and additional perks. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the SQL Servers and Databases. Performs upgrades, monitors and fixes Databases and SQL server issues.
- Database security, monitoring, maintenance, tuning, and daily operations.
- Assisting with 3rd party vendors and code releases
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery with Backups and Restores
- Intermediate hardware and design specification and installations
- Responsible for daily maintenance and problem resolution
- Experience implementing databases and SQL servers along with proven record of documentation.
- SQL experience with SQL server & TSQL / SSIS experience
- Database design and coding experience with TSQL
- Monitoring systems and providing utilization statistics and capacity planning
- Experience creating scripts required to perform database and server management tasks
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 4+ years experience in corporate environment
Job ID: 4103