Sr. Business Analyst - Accounting/Audit experience
Our direct client in Northern NJ is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst who has hands-on accounting or audit experience. This is an immediate hire position, as a long-term contractor, with good potential to convert to full-time.
In this role, the business analyst will be part of a large software development practice, acting as a Requirements Lead / Product Owner in an agile environment, working closely with the subject matter experts, to guide and mentor other BA's, as well as participate in creating Business Requirements Documents and User Stories. Also the BA will work with the development teams to explain requirements, and also to take questions back to the business team for clarification.
Initially a remote position; beginning Fall 2021, visiting the office in Montvale 1 to 2 days a week will likely be required – so we seek someone who can drive there a couple days a week.
– Hands-on experience as an accountant, auditor, or equivalent work experience
– 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst / Requirements Lead
– experience in both Waterfall and Agile SDLC's would be a plus
– strong expertise with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– excellent interpersonal and communications skills
– Experience with a requirements repository such as SharePoint, HP ALM, or MS AzureDevOps is a plus
This company is a well-known global firm, a leader in their field. They are consistently rated as a Top Place to Work. This position will pay a very competitive rate/salary with bonus, and outstanding benefits.
Immediate interview and hire!
Job ID: 4682