Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Sr. Front-end (Angular) Developer - Hybrid:
Sr. Front-end (Angular) Developer – Hybrid:
Our direct client, based in White Plains NY, is seeking a Front-End Developer. You will be a part of the transformational journey to deliver best systems to support company’s business lines, across all channels. The Front-End Developer is to collaboratively drive the development and support of client’s web-based systems for internal and external systems. This role requires deep technical knowledge of high-volume ecommerce web/mobile with modern UI experience. Hybrid working model, 2 or 3 days per week on site is expected.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA, PMO, DevOps and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application.
- Analyze, design and develop digital, web, and mobile web application solutions and enhancements that meet requirements.
- Ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards.
- Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application.
- Assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- Support configuration management and deployments of code and configuration items across environments to production.
- Create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications.
- Support the QA team on automation and other scripting requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with developing web sites and web-based applications.
- Agile and Waterfall SDLC delivery experience.
- Technical Design and Development.
- Experience building responsive and adaptive web-based applications.
- Experience building web-based applications that are supported across browers (Chrome, Safar, FireFox & IE) and across Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android).
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills, and dedication to quality.
- Ability to work on a mission critical system in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, and financing is a plus.
Job ID: 5070