Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Sr. Front-end React Developer (2): Hybrid
Sr. Front-end Developer (2) – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for 2 mid to senior level Front-end developers. You will be working on building micro frontend-based platform in React with TypeScript. This work may be in support of new feature development, defect resolution, or UX enhancements as prioritized by the business. You will work closely with the Product Management and UX Design teams throughout the software development process, detailing requirements, reviewing work in progress, and addressing issues found via manual test efforts. Particular attention will be paid to consistency and detail in implementation of design and UX specifications, along with functional requirements.
This position is based in Greenwich, CT, 3 days per week onsite is expected. Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, salary, bonus and stock options.
- Build reusable UI components in React 16.x+ using Typescript.
- Use CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS.
- Unit and integration test development using Jest, Enzyme, Cucumber, and Capybara.
- Active participation in daily stand up meetings.
- Participate in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change Management Process.
- Contribute to internal standards for frontend code style and code quality.
- 6+ years of development experience with JS frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
- 6+ years of HTML / CSS development
- AngularJs experience is a Plus
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience working with micro front ends is a plus.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or a Math/Engineering discipline
- Opinionated view on CSS structure within the context of a large application
- Keen eye for technical implementation of design and user experience elements
- Demonstrated experience with advanced CSS implementations
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
- Solid problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to software development
Job ID: 5124