Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Sr. Full Stack Web Developer (2) - Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for 2 mid to senior level full stack web developers, . You will be
This position is based in Greenwich, CT, 3 days per week onsite is expected. Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, salary, bonus and stock options.
- Design and implement scalable client-side and server-side architecture while maintaining and enhancing existing platform services and features.
- Provide technical leadership to motivate and guide team members and mentor junior engineers
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Actively participate in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change.?
- 8+ years progressively increasing software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience. Python or Scala would be good substitute if there if less experience in Ruby
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with modern JS frameworks such as React?
- 2+ years of front end and back-end test automation development using RSpec, Cucumber, or similar?
- 2+ year technical leadership and management experience?
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies – Kubernetes, AWS etc.?
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology?
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required?
- Solid problem-solving ability?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Collaborative approach to software development?
Job ID: 5103