Sr. Golang Developer
Our direct client, the nation's leader in insurance agency solutions for financial institutions, is seeking an energetic Senior Golang developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
Your primary focus will be developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience with Golang as primary language
- At least 3 years of experience using Docker containers
- At least 5 years of experience in developing REST based Web Services
- Experience with implementing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Understand the need for unit testing and benchmarking.
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Gin
- Go libraries, such as Gorilla Mux, WebSockets etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Platforms, such as AWS
- 1+ years of experience with container orchestration, such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- This position is a direct hire – all applicants should be based within the US and able to accept full-time employment without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!Job ID: 4684