SR JD Edwards Analyst
Our direct client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new opportunity for a SR JD Edwards Analyst to join our clients IT Financial Support team. This position will provide functional and technical support and maintenance of our clients JD Edwards Enterprise 1 ERP system. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and they should enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
Principal Competencies Required:
- Strong functional support for JDE Financial modules including fixed assets.
- Experience in support and maintenance of application interfaces to and from JD Edwards – including web services and z-file processing.
- Preparation of functional design documents and technical specifications.
- Third Party relationship management, ensuring all enhancements, ‘third party’ actions, system maintenance and all related activities are in compliance with internal and regulatory policies and standards.
Principle Position Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for providing JDE support to business users for the financial modules;
General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Advises on configuration and setup of system master data to support efficient use of the JD Edwards financial systems, including security, menu/task setup, AAI configurations and related A/P and A/R functions to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzes and designs of custom JDE reports/applications and interfaces to fulfill business requirements.
- Prepares use case testing scripts to ensure quality delivery of system enhancements.
- Creates logic/process flow diagrams for complex routines, assists in debugging of programs, testing and correction of program logic.
- Ensure compliance with the established systems change control procedures including proper documentation for all projects and change requests.
- Work with the business functions to establish and define opportunities to leverage the system to greater advantage for the company.
- Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work assigned and assumes ownership of the results.
- Bachelors Degree in business or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing/supporting JD Edwards financial applications software required.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when necessary.
Job ID: 4348