Sr/Lead Data Engineer
Sr/Lead Data Engineer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking to fill multiple Data Engineer’s positions due to their business expansion. As the Sr/Lead Data Engineer you will drive engineering of client’s firmwide data warehouse, pipeline infrastructure, and analytical developer interfaces. Your typical day will be designing solutions and coding new features for users. You will be working alongside a variety of departments including Product Management, Data & Analytics, and Technology teams. This is all greenfield development, work location can be in NYC and Greenwich, CT, client is also flexible with remote work a few days per week once the office in open in the Aug/Sept timeframe. Client offers excellent benefits package with 100% medical/dental/vision coverage, plus bonus and stock options.
- Demonstrate multi-dimensional modeling and data warehousing experience.
- Implement ETL pipelines and utilize deep SQL knowledge.
- Proven experience in monitoring dataflows and underlying systems.
- Effectively manage and mentor junior developers.
- Degree or Master's Degree in Software Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a Python Developer
- Strong SQL with any open-source DB platforms (PostgreSQL, MySQL…etc)
- Experience working in AWS environment
- GraphQL knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in managing and mentoring junior developers for 2+ years
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 4698