Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Sr. Project Manager - Business & ESG Projects - REMOTE
Our direct client, a prestigious global firm, needs several experienced Sr. Project Managers for long-term (18-36 months) engagements. .
The client is launching multiple ESG (Environmental, social and corporate governance) initiatives in various parts of the company, these projects will be business-oriented, not necessarily technically-oriented.
The Project Managers will be structuring and driving the deliverables of these projects, and will have a direct-line to senior executives of the lines of business where these projects reside. Project teams will be up to 30 team members matrixed into the projects, they could be from the business lines, technology, strategy, marketing and communications. etc.
- 8–10+ years' experience in Project Management
- Experience managing agile projects
- Strong in Formal Process and Project Structure and Governance
- Proven experience driving deliverables and reporting on project KPI's
- Very hands-on creating compelling PowerPoint books and slides to communicate to all levels
- Polished communications style and experience working with C-Suite
- Steady work history, of F/T employment and/or long-term projects
- Any ESG experience is a plus
These positions are fully remote, many meetings will be on East-Coast time, Early- or late-day calls will be common as the projects involve global offices and stakeholders.
Job ID: 4985