Sr. Project Manager - Long-term contract
Sr. IT Project Manager
For our direct client in Northern NJ, we seek an experienced hands-on IT Project Manager with both business process and IT project experience, for a long-term contract.
In this role you will:
– Lead and track the progress of assigned projects related to business process deployments; work in tandem with the business leads and IT Teams, to assist, define and schedule work, enhancements, and the implementation related to assigned various applications used globally by the client.
– Work with the business leads and stakeholders (internal clients) and their departments to define business requirements, process, and manage expectations related to assigned projects
– Create, review and update materials used as input to business requirements documents, process documentation, training materials, communications and presentations relating to assigned projects;
– Work in tandem with the Business Enablement Team in the creation and revision of documentation;
– Conduct training and/or presentations for the assigned projects
– Maintain and provide regular status reporting to leadership team on progress of all special projects
This position will start remote, but the position is based in Montvale, NJ, candidates must be able to travel to Montvale when offices do reopen in September.(there will still be work-from-home flexibility, but team meetings will likely be 2-3 times a week onsite)
There's also potential for contract-to-hire for this position, in 6+ months.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong experience interviewing, gathering requirements, and performing business analysis
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset
- Experience in analyzing processes, data, and finding multi-disciplinary solutions
- Particularly adept at conveying complex technical information in an understandable manner to all levels
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Effective customer relationship management and interpersonal skills to work well with employees at all levels
- Ability to determine appropriate escalation path, handle multiple tasks, and support special project needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and self-manage, work well under pressure meeting tight deadlines
Risk Management – any experience around risk management applications is a plus, as is knowledge of Quality Controls, SOC Assessments and/or internal audits
PMP Certification or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 4674