Sr. QA Analyst
Sr. QA Analyst:
Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare technology firm is seeking to bring on a Sr. QA Analyst, in this role, you will be responsible for developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the organization. This can be 100% remote or on site in Houston.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficiently gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements.
- Effectively write test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems.
- Collaborate with the automation team to define strategy and process, bringing automation in line with existing functional aspect of the test effort.
- Create, execute, maintain the automated scripts by creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems.
- Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 6-8 years of Quality Assurance industry experience with significant experience leading multiple software development testing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of testing methodologies and application debugging from a technical and business perspective.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment.
- Intimate knowledge of the US health care medical claims processing lifecycle and privacy protections.
- Selenium: 5 years (Preferred)
- Test Automation: 9 years (Preferred)
- Team Lead (Preferred)
- HIPAA Training or Certification
- Medical Claims Processing
- Working with Offshore Teams
- .Net (C#)
Job ID: 4741