Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Our direct client, a leader in a fast-growing industry, is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator as they implement Salesforce to be the hub of their CRM and client marketing activity. In this role, you will help administer and customize the Salesforce.com solution to support our Sales, Marketing, and Support organizations.
This is a REMOTE position, working primarily East-Coast US hours.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Salesforce, innovating, seeking business process improvements and strong user adoption. You will be the resident domain expert of Salesforce.com responsible for supporting users and for assisting with technical customizations and integrations with other platforms. You will work closely with our Salesforce implementation partner and the internal team members, and then take over as the key Systems Administrator as we transition to go-live later this year.
Below are the responsibilities of this role:
- Responsible for day to day administration of the Salesforce.com platform
- Design, document, build, test and deploy alerts, reports, complex dashboards and workflow within Salesforce.com.
- Manage integration of Salesforce.com with other systems and company solutions
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce.com feature and functionality enhancements
- Recommend best practices around new and existing Salesforce.com features
- Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to outline requirements
- Assist with the management of outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners
- Ongoing management of Salesforce users, data sets, and security
- Customization and development to fit business needs
- Manage workflow and suggest improvements to business processes to address strategic initiatives
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation as necessary to support Salesforce.com users.
- Provide hands on training as needed.
- Bachelors degree 4-6 years of Salesforce.com administration experience required
- Hands-on experience with SF Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, and Interaction Studio
- Experience during a Salesforce implementation, i.e. with integration with other systems
- Experience designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills and ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Strong technical aptitude for data management (data analysis, data visualization, data structure)
- Salesforce.com Administrator certificate
- Exposure to Apex and Visualforce (development skill set)
- Experience with Jira or similar ticketing solutions
- Management or Tech Lead experience
This position offers competitive salary and bonus, plus:
Comprehensive health-care benefits
Flexible paid time off policy
And more!Job ID: 4971