Sr. Software Engineer - Middleware
Sr. Software Engineer – Middleware/Integration
Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to focus on middle and integration development. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of interfaces among firm's internal systems and to external partner systems. Responsibility will include using the AWS platform to build API’s and integrations while working with other development teams across the organization to ensure high availability, accuracy, and performance
- Design, develop and document new or upgrade existing APIs as part of existing for internal and external integration
- Provide expertise and knowledge around integration strategies. Build and unit test integration components
- Work with the business sponsors to understand functional and technical requirements and develop an architecture in support of those requirements
- Keep informed in the latest technology trends in the areas of integration, API management, data management platforms and marketing automation
- Ensure all data governance and security policies are enforced and adhered to
- Provide constructive code reviews and design guidance to team members.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or other engineering fields
- 7+ years experience developing production software, with excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Passion for writing code along with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrate strong verbal/written communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience creating and using scalable and secure APIs
- Expertise in designing and implementing real-time integration strategies. Exposure to serverless technologies using Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with large-scale software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
Job ID: 4593