Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Sr. Technical Support Analyst - (NYC, Stamford):
Sr. Technical Support Analyst – (NYC, Stamford):
Our direct client, a global hedge fund in NYC, is seeking for a Sr. Technical Support Analyst. In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop and infrastructure environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, configurations, and system backups.
This position will require splitting the time between the NYC and Stamford office, a few days per week in each office.
Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, base salary is in the $160-175K range, plus bonus and profit sharing.
- Provide Trading and Executive end user support in a fast-paced financial environment.
- Provide quality customer service when interacting with all associates.
- Imaging, setup, and deployment of physical and virtual desktops.
- PC software installations and support for Microsoft 365 applications, development tools, internal applications, Bloomberg, and other market data applications.
- Support, troubleshooting, repair or replacement of PC Hardware, and related peripherals.
- Support of Audio-Visual systems including Video Conference, Screen Content Sharing in conference rooms and cloud applications like Zoom / Teams.
- Troubleshooting and remediation of software related issues via Service Now ticketing system.
- Support and deployment of standard corporate Mobile Devices.
- Act as technical lead and escalation point for more complex issues that require higher technical knowledge and/or the input from 3rd line teams for resolution.
- Assist team Manager with larger tasks and projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor's Degree in the field related to computer science, information technology, or management of information systems.
- Minimum of one industry standard/neutral certification preferred:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft MTA, MCP, MCSA, etc…
- Experience and knowledge of Windows PowerShell and familiarity or understanding of basic Linux and Python
- Minimum 5 years of computer hardware and software support experience in an enterprise environment. Hedge Fund experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Windows 10 Desktop OS.
- Strong computer skills necessary in Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Knowledge and support of VMware vSphere, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
- Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult situations in a trading environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong Troubleshooting capabilities evidenced by organized, analytical thinking.
- Keen attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences and interact with all types of clients including technology, business, partner and executive management.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment. Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant products offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solution to associates and team members.
Job ID: 5191