Talent Acquisition Analyst
Benchmark IT – Technology Talent
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Analyst Location: Stamford, CT – Hybrid
Benchmark IT is seeking highly motivated Talent Acquisition Analysts for our fast- growing Information Technology recruitment team. We’re dedicated to delivering the best service experience to our clients and candidates and have the Google Reviews to prove it! If you share our passion for quality, innovation, hard work, and fun, we invite you to apply today!
- Utilize state-of the-art recruitment tools and platforms to identify, evaluate, and match qualified IT talent to existing job openings
- Qualify skills, interest and availability through phone, email, text communication
- Coordinate and participate in phone and video interviews with candidates
- Post open positions through social media, external job boards and outreach via internal database
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Entry-level to two years’ experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and people skills – ability to enthusiastically describe job opportunities to candidates
- Strong understanding on how to use technology, the internet, and personal networks to be productive, resourceful and problem solve.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of technology terms, a plus
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system, a plus
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and unlimited earning potential
- State-of-the-art recruitment tools and technology
- Ongoing professional training
- Fun, friendly work culture with frequent team-building and social events
- Competitive Health and 401k benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Convenient Stamford, CT location, close to train and restaurants, on-site food service, and free parking
*our normal work environment is work-from-home 3 days a week, with Tuesdays/Thursdays in the Stamford office, plus monthly fun team get-togethers. There is always the option to work as much on-site in our Stamford office, as you would like.
About Benchmark IT:
Benchmark IT delivers outstanding customer service to a broad range of clients and candidates in the Tri-State area. Our team possesses deep relationships and comprehensive experience in IT Consulting, Full Time Search and Project Based Solutions. As a member of the Benchmark IT team, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced, high-spirited work environment and grow your knowledge and career with one of the area’s most respected IT Recruiting firms and its team of professionals.
Job ID: 4737