Technical Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager / HR Projects *Remote*
Technical Delivery Manager *REMOTE* HR Systems
For our direct client we seek a Technical Delivery Manager to successfully manage the development and deployment of a global HR-related system. We seek a professional with strong software delivery experience who has worked on HR/"People" projects, HRIS, understands HR Data and HR Stakeholders, and who can drive this project forward successfully, through multiple deployments to the firm's international offices. This is a remote position, we seek someone in the Eastern US Time zone, as there are many European stakeholders and there will be morning meetings. This a long-term (12-36+ months) project with potential extension beyond.
Responsibilities of this role include:
– Manage project plan, timelines and deliverables
– Delivery control of project within the project timelines
– Oversee all delivery associates assigned to the project, including vendors and internal teams.
– Provide overall development project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes
– Co-ordinate with the development teams and vendors to ensure the right teams are working on the right components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
Skills: Management and Competencies Desired:
– Should have relevant functional experience of the types of products being used: .HR / People / HRIS software, i.e. SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday, Peoplesoft HR, Oracle HR, Qualtrics, Bamboo, Natural, Namely or similar HR software–
– Familiarity with business and data flows of typical HR systems is key, and working closely with HR stakeholders
– Experience managing the development, implementation and support of enterprise solutions
– Experience managing internal teams, contractors and onshore / offshore partner resources
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– International project experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones
Immediate interview and hire, apply today!
Job ID: 4677