Technical Lead - Mobile & Web
Technology Lead – Digital
Our direct client in CT is looking for a Technology Lead. In this role, you will lead large scale software engineering projects for the digital platforms including web and mobile technologies that support and enable the business strategies. The Technical Lead will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to direct detailed solution implementations on large-scale projects and ensure solution alignment with development teams across the enterprise. The Technical Lead will drive detailed application solutioning and technical issue resolution for the web and mobile applications. The Technical Lead will partner with product owners and project managers to align on scope, requirements, and schedule for overall delivery while driving successful implementation outcomes.
- Align with Product Owner and Stakeholders on scope and requirements for large scale projects. Drive detailed technical discovery across cross-discipline team to identify requirements gaps upfront in the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture to ensure clarity of solution across the cross-discipline development teams. Continually address issues and risks in the implementation of the solution that arise during a project Lifecyle.
- Drive for results on the overall project delivery by continually coordinating across application development teams to ensure aligned technical solution for a high-quality, high performance & resiliency, and supportable product.
- Communicate to senior leadership stakeholders on technical status, issue, and recommendations for resolution. Drive remediation plans to completion.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years experience developing production software, with 5+ years leading software development teams.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, coding, maintenance, security and delivering custom web & mobile applications. xperience with API-based platform integration for web and mobile application architectures.
- Proficiency in three or more modern programming languages such as Node.js, C#, Java, Swift.
- Experience in a technical delivery lead role successfully driving the large-scale complex applications. Ability to lead large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development approaches including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud (AWS and/or Azure) etc.
- Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel.
Job ID: 4587