Technical Project Manager
About the role
The ideal person will be someone who can work strategically to support aggressive business growth while delivering tactically to meet immediate needs. This person will partner with the architects and development leaders within the organization to drive vendor outputs, and manage complex relationships in a matrix organization. This person will have a good understanding of technologies and have proven him/herself in driving big data, data analytics, cloud infrastructure and integration platform initiatives.
About the team
We are a fast growing unit, established to deliver innovative solutions. Our team delivers the coordination, infrastructure and competencies that are key to driving forward this new business, working closely with our partners and clients.
• Must have minimum of 6 years' developing or managing IT projects in a fast-paced environment in a matrix organization
• Must have 3+ years of project/program/delivery management experience with 1+ years using Agile/Scrum.
• Have direct experience working on programs that are focused on Data technologies, Cloud infrastructure (MS Azure or AWS), Platform and Integration technologies.
• Knowledge around Information and Data Security, Compliance, Platform scalability, and Organization productivity tools.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to finish with deep technical knowledge
• Strong program management experience with proven success in managing vendors, drive cost efficiencies, innovate solutions, deliver frequent successes in a high speed, and result oriented culture.
• Solid understanding of key program and project management and communications tools, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math desired
• Professional certification like PMP, ITIL, Agile, Scrum etc.
• Budget planning, strategy and roadmap, mentoring, coaching and team building.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical issues
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Strong negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
Ability to travel as needed
Job ID: 4233