Technical Solutions Delivery Manager - Long-Term Contract - *Hybrid*
Technical Solutions Delivery Manager
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced technical software solutions & delivery manager with strong experience with data-intensive applications. This is a long-term contract position (12-36 months +).
In this role, you will play a key role in solutioning new software applications and features built using the latest Microsoft database technologies (i.e. Azure PAAS, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, etc.). You will take ownership of projects from a solutions delivery perspective, work closely with the business sponsors and the IT management team, and collaborate with the outsourced development partner to plan, manage, and deliver and deploy the solutions to the business.
We seek a software management professional with 10-15+ years of Fortune 500 or equivalent experience, or from an entrepreneurial software company environments or other company where you have experience developing software products.
– A track record of working collaboratively with internal teams and on-shore/offshore vendors is necessary.
– Possessing a high degree of responsibility, tenacity. Ability to “own the room” and “drive the discussion” and keep a matrixed team on point, running efficient meetings, negotiating with clients on desired software features and approaches. Being articulate and very diplomatic, with proven leadership skills. We seek a quick-thinker with strong analytical abilities.
– Strong .net and Azure custom application knowledge, with significant experience on data-intensive products and applications, i.e. with SQL Server, Azure database services, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Synapse, etc. Our clients products earlier versions were “big data” apps on SQL Server and now new development is all being done in Azure.
-Hands-on, to contribute to technical solutions. This is not a coding job at all, but you are responsible for delivering large-scale custom .net solutions (in Azure). You shoud possess strong written skills including decks, diagrams, flows, concept illustrations.
Specifically we seek a candidate who's managed Azure and Azure-data intensive software development projects including:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack and enabling technologies – these includes, but are not limited to, Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Power BI, Office 365, Power Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and NoSQL (such MongoDB and Cosmos DB)
Job ID: 5084