Technical Writer - Long-term Contract
For our direct client we seek an experienced Technical Writer who has worked in large software-development environments in the past. this is a long-term contract, initially part-time around 20 hours/week, could grow to more throughout the next year. Looking for a candidate who is ok with less than 40 hours/week, but flexible. 100% remote position, East-Coast hours.
– Translate highly technical documentation into user-friendly business speak documents.
– Create executive summaries or other concise deliverables for leadership.
– Work collaboratively with other product team members to create and maintain effective documentation that helps customers understand the various cloud services/technologies offered by our client.
– Assist with web page development.
– Attention to detail
– Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills
– Proficient at communicating/interacting professionally with diverse groups, clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
– Ability to develop and proof-read high quality and complex documentation to identify erroneous or unexpected statements which cannot be validated/verified.
– Ability to maintain knowledge of a broad range of related documentation to ensure all linkages are called out and maintained as the corpus of documentation is reviewed and enhanced.
– Understanding of technical terminology (thematically), does not require deep knowledge of any specific technology.
– Must be comfortable working in a global environment.
– Experience working for a global firm and/or professional services firm a plus.
– Any exposure to knowledge of PaaS Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP) is a plus
Job ID: 4849