Telecom and Network Analyst
Our client is a very successful company with a long history, a great place to work, and implementing a lot of new technology. Due to expansion they are hiring a Telecom and Network Analyst to join the team. In this role, the Analyst will play a key role supporting the telecom systems and networks, and be part of a team implementing Salesforce as a new CRM system, which is going to expand the telecom capabilities greatly. The company is looking for a sharp, energetic candidate with solid infrastructure experience, and is willing to train the right candidate to ramp-up in any areas that are new to them.
Position Summary: Responsible for day-to-day technical support to employees for telecommunications tools/services to include, analysis, report assistance, programming changes, and software and hardware maintenance. This position is also responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of telephony equipment. In addition a Telecom analyst is an extension of the Computer Services Team and assists with computer builds and support when needed. Manages small projects and designs new technology solutions aligned with business needs.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Support the business: Responds quickly to user requests, gathers and analyses user requirements and determines and implements technical solutions. Resolves technical issues through root cause elimination. Handles level 1, 2 and 3 support calls.
- Role Responsibilities includes:
- Perform administration and maintenance activities on the Avaya Contact Center Elite environment.
- Administration/support of the Netrix ICX Contact Center environment.
- Administration/support of Avaya IX Messaging environment.
- Administration/support of Avaya CMS.
- Monitor and analyze system performance.
- Assist in advising Contact Center with analysis on call volumes, call routing and agent performance.
- Collaborate with Contact Center stakeholders to adapt and optimize the call processing activity.
- Identify technical and operational risks, issues, and trends, and facilitate resolutions.
- Call traffic analysis to assist with budgeting recommendations.
- Administration/support of Calabrio Work Force Optimization Suite.
- Mobile phone inventory management and mobile device management support.
- Contact Center End agent and system support
- Understanding and support of Users computer systems
- Role Responsibilities includes:
- New technology: Keeps aware of today’s technological advancements and designs and develops new technology solutions while embracing the company’s culture and security.
- IT Teamwork: Supports all areas of IT and participates in the development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- Systems Security: Follow company security policies and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- User Training: Conducts training programs designed to educate business users about basic and specialized Telecom applications and operations
- Must have strong analytical and organization skills
- Must have strong computing skills (2+ years' experience preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a multi-channel contact center is a plus.
- Previous experience working with Avaya Call Manager and Contact Centers or similar telecom systems preferred
- Experience with Calabrio Work Force Optimization or similar software is a plus
- Basic understanding of data networking preferred
The company is offering a very competitive salary, and terrific benefits. They are working in hybrid mode, 2 days/week from home, 3 days in the office (employee's choice of which days). The company has a very modern office with many comforts, which compliments the positive working culture in the company. This position and the company in general offers great job growth and satisfaction to the candidate who joins.
Job ID: 5008