Telecom/Unified Communication Analyst
Telecom/Unified Communication Analyst:
Our direct client, a global financial services firm, based in Stamford is seeking a Telecom/Unified Communication Analyst to assist with day-to-day activities associated with the Unified Communications team. Role includes support of PolyCom, Avaya, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. Ability to work independently on projects with some local and potentially long-distance travel. In this role, you should be capable of patching systems, vetting configurations, running with day-to-day tasks, as well as running with various projects.
- Windows Active Directory experience.
- Administration and Troubleshooting of Polycom and Avaya.
- Experience with Polycom Infrastructure (RMX, DMA, RPAD, RPRM).
- Experience with Avaya Infrastructure (CM, System and Session Manager, Exchange Unified Messaging).
- Experience with SIP and H.323 protocols and endpoints.
- Systems patching and management, OS and application specific (SFB, Avaya, Polycom GS500).
- End-user documentation creation and testing.
- End-user assistance, troubleshooting, and training.
Job ID: 4360