Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
UiPath Developer - Hybrid:
UiPath Developer – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for a RPA UiPath developers. In this role, you are responsible for implementing Intelligent Automation across the firm. This is a green-fields role that reports to the SVP of Software Development. You will be analyzing requirements, design solutions, and implement them in an RPA tool (UiPath). Work across software development, product management, operations, client services, and other cross functional teams
Please note, this position will require employees to work on site 3 days per week, either in the NYC or the Greenwich, CT office.
- 3+ years working with RPA solutions
- Direct UiPath experience
- Experience developing within RPA frameworks/platforms (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism and others)
- Able to understand business processes, increase their efficiency, and implement them in an RPA tool
- Foundational knowledge of system integration and process flows
- Deep understanding of tradeoffs of customized development vs RPA
- Technical understanding of APIs, HTML, and system integrations
- Technical understanding of integrating with AI / ML platforms
- Provide production supports, investigate, and fix application problems
Job ID: 4926