Unified Communications and Collaboration Architect
Unified Communications and Collaboration Architect
Lead organization through their Unified Communications (“UC”) & Collaboration (“Collab”) transformation. Help transition to a scalable and stable contact center platform, with seamless worldwide adoption and scalability. Provide technical evaluations, design and engineering support for UC enhancements and lead implementation of new UC technologies to support the strategic needs of the enterprise.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices for all things Unified Communications.
- Be responsible for identifying gaps and issues, recommend areas of opportunity, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives, and define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions
- Utilize experience of Contact Center systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc. to provide guidance, thought leadership and operational support as a highly skilled Contact Center advisor
- Participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, merger and acquisition, and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering collaboration, contact center and/or CustX solutions.
- Identify areas for expansion and improvement by maintaining a forward looking vision to help assess potential avenues/opportunities to apply contact center technologies with new and unforeseen applications
- Collaborate with App Dev, IT Ops, and IT Security teams on planned project requirements.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new infrastructure solutions and enhancements. Perform proof of concepts and create and present proposals to senior management.
- Participate in the design and implementation of complex UC infrastructure technologies.
- As needed, work closely with vendors to procure equipment and services as they relate to UC & Collab.
- Participate in project planning activities; provide scope of work and level of effort around UC projects
- Produce UC & Collab design and as-built documentation to effectively handover new architectures to other departments for successful operational integration.
- Provide oversight and guidance during Voice related outage scenarios
- Act as the escalation point of last resort, regarding complex and technically challenging UC or Collab related issues
- Review and provide input to Voice related changes, which expect significant impact to the business.
- Stay relevant with technology changes and innovation in the area of UC and Collab via Gartner Analyst Interactions, trade shows, and webinars.
- Experience creating Contact Center dashboards for critical contact center components: Average Handle Time (AHT), Sentiment, Performance Metrics, Contact Analysis and Types, Customer Experience, Productivity, Desktop Intelligence and Screen Analysis.
- Has successfully completed multi-vendor Integration projects such as: Cisco and Teams, or other cross-platform collaboration.
- Deep Understanding and experience with Contact Center as a Service.
- Deep premise-based Cisco Collaboration Suite Experience: CUCM, UCCX, CUPS, CUC, AC, UNITY
- Deep Cisco Contact Center Expertise with UCCX or UCCE
- Deep Microsoft Teams Experience
- Deep Cisco IVR experience
- Experience with a major vendor’s work force management (WFM) or work force optimization (WFO) toolset such as Genesys or Calabrio.
- Experience with a major vendor’s Chabot solution, Cisco or otherwise.
- Experience with a major vendor’s Real-time voice analytics solution.
- Experience integrating CTI functionality such as: Screen Pops, Screen Recording, and other helpful workflow contact features.
- Zoom Call Recording.
- Solid Understanding of legacy and present day (“2020”) Cisco UC Licensing Standards for: CUCM, UCCX, CUPS, CUC, UNITY and all aspects of WebEx.
- Multi-company UC Consulting experience for large global entities, over the past 10 years.
- Superb Verbal Communication Skills.
- Solid Presentation Skills.
- Experience presenting to Senior Management and other Stakeholders.
- Highly Skilled at developing and presenting: Business Cases, Research and Analysis documents and various SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats) Analyses.
- Highly skilled at developing and presenting critical life cycle documents such as: Business Requirements, High and Low Level Designs, Operational Run books, Implementation & Test plans.
- Repeat experience working with Vendor Neutral research organizations such as Gartner, Forrester or Frost & Sullivan
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Multiple expert level UC Certifications spread across a diverse range of vendors.
- Experience across Diverse Cloud Contact Center Vendors.
- Ability to self-manage projects including but not limited to these planning types: task, resource, communication, risk, and financial.
- Contact Center Machine Learning and Desktop Monitoring experience.
- Experience driving contact center customer experience transformation and adoption efforts.
- Broad Vendor Call Recording experience (i.e. Cisco, Zoom, Verint, other).
- Minimum 15 Years+ Professional Work Experience, working in very large global enterprise (6,000+) organizations.
- Minimum 7 Years+ UC Experience, in a role delivering UC/Contact Center and Collaboration Solutions.
- Minimum 5 Years+ Experience in an Architect or Principle UC Role for a large global organization.
- Minimum 2 Years+ of related Microsoft Office 365/Skype for Business/ Microsoft Teams deployment or systems management experience
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have (Plus) Qualifications:
- Genesys Pure Cloud Experience.
- NICE inContact Experience.
- Verint contact Center and/or Call Recording Experience.
- Microsoft Teams and Cisco Integration experience.
- Enterprise Video Conferencing/Meeting experience with major vendors such as: Cisco, Blue Jeans, Zoom, Lifesize, Microsoft, or Polycom.
- Cisco UCaaS experience.
- + 2 years of Programming/Scripting Skills like PowerShell, Python, etc.
Job ID: 4644