Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
UX Designer - Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing fintech firm, is seeking 2 highly motivated UX Designers to conceptualize and enhance features for our online FinTech product, employing user experience, interaction and visual design skills to achieve a simple, modern experience. The ideal candidate understands the overlap of these three design areas well and embraces a creative process integrating them throughout. They have a love for clean visual design, recognize strong UX, and value collaboration and problem solving. This hire would remain at the forefront of new digital trends and UX design best practices to help optimize the client experience, increase product adoption and scale growth.
This position is based in Greenwich, CT, 3 days per week onsite is expected. The client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, salary, bonus and stock options.
- Design new product features and enhancements for firm’s flagship platform and white label solutions
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging firm’s existing design system
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in reaction to request
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the Development team
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure flawless execution
- Contribute to maintenance of the firm’s design system and Figma design component library
- Work closely with the Front-End Development team as they create reusable Storybook components and ensure components are updated and utilized across the platform
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission
- In collaboration with UX Architects, create final designs for new product features and enhancements for firm’s flagship platform and white label solutions
- Embrace the user-centered design practice
- Perform user research to inform and validate designs
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 6+ years of visual/web design experience; strong design fundamentals are a must
- Strong UX skills, including user research and information architecture, as well as a demonstrated knowledge of best practices in visual design
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications a plus.
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically Figma
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience in FinTech and familiarity with product internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a plus
Job ID: 5160