Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Vendor Relations Manager - Hybrid:
Vendor Relations Manager – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare software technology company, is seeking to hire 2 Vendor Relations Manager. In this role, you will assist Account and Implementation Managers by working directly with clients and vendors to ensure all file requirement tasks are communicated, setup and file receipt is timely. You are responsible for understanding company’s product requirements, client data, and client use cases to research and respond to incoming vendor inquires for assigned accounts.
The client is currently working on a hybrid model, 3 days on site in Burlington, MA is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate and report file updates with the appropriate team members in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Implementation, Account and Data teams to ensure vendor issues are communicated and resolved.
- Attending all required vendor meetings with Implementation and Account Managers as needed.
- Document all vendor calls and activities in company’s ticketing system.
- Support File Management team when required. This is assisting team with missing file requests.
- Handle legal document process for NDA, BAA and other legal documents for all data vendors.
- Coordinate with data vendors to meet client data requirements
- Create and Maintain Vendor Tracking Records in Salesforce
- Understand and meet the timeline for the data acquisition required for implementation and production release.
- Escalate and communicate any data acquisition issues impacting the implementation and release
- Assists with developing and implementing process improvement solutions related to vendor processes and works with operating areas to implement
- Assists manager with addressing day to day issues including vendor outreach, vendor tracking, file and ticket tracking
- Addresses day-to-day issues related to the Vendor contracts, and works with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the team
- Maintain a high level of courteous client service at all times
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 years corporate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing Client Service Support, ability to understand client’s requirements and troubleshoot
- Health Care Industry experience requested but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills and practices.
- Able to prioritize client requests and manage time efficiently
Job ID: 5262