Our direct client, a leader in insurance solutions for financial institutions, is seeking a senior technology professional to manage and OWN the architecture and project planning for this growing company. This executive will oversee the technology organization in its current and future state.
The successful candidate will be responsible for both strategic and immediate tactical solutions to drive the long -term and short-term planning, process implementation, organizational staffing, and technology investments, as well as the immediate product releases to clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
– Standardize architecture design, process and documentation of systems
– Develop a product road map for the engineers and business
– Implement an Agile product delivery method
– Work with Director of Product to prioritize customer requirements
– Provide superior communication both written and oral with Senior management re: costs, risks and project outcomes.
– Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
– 10 years+ experience with Technology Product delivery
– Understanding of Cloud Architecture (Azure) and SaaS
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills
– Financial Managerment
– Project/Product Management
– Agile Methodology
– Insurance industry experience, a plus
– Proven history of implementing process, standardization of architecture and leading technical teams to deliver products on timeJob ID: 4685