Our Direct client, based in Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking an experienced Web Application Developer for an immediate contract to hire position.
This hands-on role supports the company’s critical business management, field operations, and digital interactive customer-facing systems. You will be part of a team focusing on developing improvements to their web and mobile application platforms in order to uphold and enhance the digital customer experience in partnership with the Customer Service organization. The team develops and provides routine daily support for enterprise-wide information systems and technology solutions, including our customer self-service portal and customer mobile application.
The Ideal Candidate will be proficient in:
– ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Web.Api, and IIS (must have)
– Experience with EpiServer CMS web content management software (must have)
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills interfacing with business and technology team.
– Experience with MVC (Model View Controller) software design is strongly preferred.
– Experience with Continuous Delivery, Agile Development principles preferred.
– Experience with SAP Hana S/4 Integration a nice to have.
– Proficient in mobile application development using Xamarin (preferred) Experience with XAML is also acceptable.
– Experience with mobile app clientserver development
Experience in the Energy & Utilities industry, a plus
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume! US Citizen's and Green Card holders (only) are eligible.
Job ID: 4681