Our Direct client, based in Poughkeepsie, NY is seeking an experienced Web Application Developer for an immediate contract to hire position.
This hands-on role supports the company’s critical business management, field operations, and digital interactive customer-facing systems. You will be part of a team focusing on developing improvements to their web and mobile application platforms in order to uphold and enhance the digital customer experience in partnership with the Customer Service organization. The team develops and provides routine daily support for enterprise-wide information systems and technology solutions, including our customer self-service portal and customer mobile application.
– Experience in the requirements definition, design, development, and testing of applications
– Must be able to adapt to and manage a variety of projects and priorities, scope/size projects, and work well under pressure
– Must be comfortable working in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
– Strong organizational, analytic, problem solving, and decision-making skills and the ability to discern critical from minor problems
– Experience integrating with SAP S/4 Hana
– Experience with EpiServer CMS web content management software
– Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills interfacing with business and technology team.
– Experience with MVC (Model View Controller) software design is strongly preferred.
– Experience with Continuous Delivery, Agile Development principles preferred.
– Proficient in mobile application development using Xamarin. Experience with XAML is also acceptable.
– Experience with mobile app clientserver development
Experience in the Energy & Utilities industry
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume! US Citizen's and Green Card holders (only) are eligible.
Job ID: 4681