We believe that good partnership requires proactive knowledge. With that in mind, we are proud to share our custom developed publications to address the challenges within technology and how it relates to hiring.
From the Top 5 Challenge Facing CIOs to the Tri-State Candidate Perspective to our most recent Work From Home Survey, we want to provide our clients with information that can drive their success. Please feel free to download and we would love to hear your feedback.
2021 Technology Salary & Hiring Guide
Technology hiring remains a challenge throughout 2021 as employers seek their ideal candidates in this candidate driven market.
The Benchmark IT 2021 Technology Salary and Hiring Guide provides an overview of the factors driving today’s IT hiring landscape, an up-to-date salary outlook by function and skill set, and a look at current hiring challenges and best-practices to maximize your hiring success in 2021.
Tri-State Work from Home Survey
Has Your IT team been productive working from home?
We asked over 3,000 IT professionals in the Tri-State area to find out how technology professionals feel about their effectiveness working from home during COVID-19.
What you’ll learn:
- What are the greatest challenges working from home?
- How productive they are working from home?
- Have technology professionals developed effective routines?
- How well companies and management
are communicating with their teams?
Tri-State Candidate Perspective
How do you retain IT talent?
We asked over 3,000 IT professionals in the Tri-State area to find out.
What you’ll learn:
- What's the most important factor for IT
professionals in their career search?
- When accepting a new job offer, what
matters most to candidates?
- What motivates IT professionals to remain in their current role?
- How many Tri-State area IT candidates
expect to change jobs in the next year?
Top 5 Challenges Facing Tri-State CIOs Today
The IT space is changing fast.
Tri-State CIOs and IT leaders are impacted by constantly changing technology and a growing talent shortage, your competitors are moving fast to address these challenges.
The “Top 5 Challenges Facing Tri-State CIOs Today,”
- breaks down the obstacles facing Tri-State tech leaders,
- offers helpful strategies for tackling them, and
- reveals exclusive insights from area IT professionals.