ERP Application Manager
Data / Reporting Analyst
Our direct client, a leading company in the wholesale distribution field, based in New Haven, CT seeks an Data and Reporting Analyst to join their team.
In this role, you will work to support many departments and users inside the company, creating custom reports out of company’s ERP system and work with the business users to help increase efficiencies and results.
This position is on-site in New Haven, proper protocols are in-place. Immediate interview and hire!
Some primary functions for the role include:
- Come up to speed on the data inside the ERP system and take ownership of it
- Create recurring and ad-hoc business intelligence reporting and ETL processes to support critical business functions and decisions
- Liaise with the ERP vendor to understand available product developments and enhancements
- Longer-term: Research and implement ERP features which will improve workflows and efficiency for the business.
- Longer-term: Be the ERP product champion, communicate and train company staff in new processes and provide support
- 2+ years’ Information Technology experience
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting systems i.e. Crystal Reports, Tableau, MS Access, pulling data from various SQL-based databases.
- any experience with ERP systems, i.e. SAP, Infor, MS Dynamics, Oracle E-Business, or similar is a plus
- Strong experience with with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is desired
Our client offers a GREAT company culture and AWESOME benefits:
- Competitive compensation including annual bonus
- PTO and paid holidays
- Business casual dress code
- Medical/vision/dental benefits
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Company events
- Employee discount program on thousands of brands
- Purpose-driven culture
- Weekly professional development meetings
- Success is measured on things like cooperative teamwork, being on-time, prepared and ready, positive attitudes, purposeful communication, and your individual performance.
Job ID: 4689