Product Manager - Data Engineering and Reporting
Product Manager – Data Engineering and Reporting:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for looking for a Product Manager for the Data Engineering and Reporting. In this role, client is looking for a Product Manager to lead the way in building the data warehouse and reporting capabilities. This role will report to the Chief Data Officer.
- Develop requirements gathering process, and successfully implement those requirements.
- Implement and maintain the data warehouse and associated ETLs.
- Grow firm’s internal data reporting application.
- 10+ years of technical program/product experience
- 5+ years of reporting solution management
- Deep understanding of 3rd normal form and multi-dimensional modeling
- Understand the tradeoffs of underlying database infrastructure/structures and how to optimize the storage of different types of data
- Previous experience with implementing a data warehouse solution in a corporate production environment
- Show intellectual curiosity – ask the why to help get to the best solution vs. just doing
- Intermediate/Advanced level of SQL competency
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communication of timelines, status, issue partner concern
- Experience building and running a repeatable requirement gathering and implementation process
- Enjoys presenting solutions to clients and partners
- Able to explain complex data relations in a simple and clear way
Job ID: 4764